Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Do guys have a biological clock? Because I can feel mine ticking.

I blame her for it. I thought I was going to marry her and have children with her, and then I learned that she had different ideas, and that was that. Before I met her, I wasn't particularly concerned with getting married.

She opened the floodgates though, so now I'm in the unfortunate position of having lonely feelings that can't be assuaged by a random hookup. Random hookups worked for a while, but I'm starting to build up an immunity, and it sucks.

The thing is, I also don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. It's either that, or my standards (for relationships) have subconsciously gotten so high that no one I've met since the break-up has been able to meet them. I'm still undecided on what to do about this.

Today was annoying. I need to plan out my free time better; I had a few choices about what I could do, but I had no idea what I really wanted to do, so I wasted half the day at home doing nothing at all. Looking back, I guess I accomplished a few things, but I didn't have nearly as much fun on my only day off of the week as I would have liked.

And now, for the next six days, it's back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment