Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

I feel like I'm in a virtual world right now. Nothing feels real.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Maybe I feel like this because so many unusual things are happening right now.

My hours this week have been cut at work. I made an 83 on my Accounting test. I also made an 83 on my Art History test. I'm strongly considering dropping out of that class. I'm looking hard for a new job. I was just given a car by my ex girlfriend. I just spent an entire class at the back of the room playing a computer game because the professor is so worthless that I almost think I learned more from the game than I would have from him.

All of those things are things that normally wouldn't be happening to me. So maybe my mind is interpreting this as some kind of dream. I hope it stops that soon, because I need to get my act together here. Important things are happening, and I need to be at the top of my game.

Maybe I need something to keep me grounded. That might be the one thing that's missing from my life that I really need. I don't know where to find it though.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of weird stuff. Except a B in a class(es) isn't the end of the world. I'm sure things will pick back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really feel like I know what I'm doing, but usually I feel like I can fake it at least. Right now I don't really feel like I can even fake it. But it's not a hopeless feeling. I don't know, there's just a lot going on

    ReplyDelete