Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's not you, it's me. Actually, no, it's just you.

I've learned something recently. I'm not sure why it took so long to figure out; maybe I'm just slow on the uptake.

When someone (particularly a woman, but I'm sure guys do this too) says "I'm just not ready for a relationship right now", what they almost certainly mean is "I don't want to be in a relationship with YOU."

I didn't even want anything serious with this one, either. I'm just kind of annoyed that she went to great lengths to avoid any appearance of even approaching a relationship, going so far as to refuse to go out for dinner around V-Day, and then 2 weeks later, "Hey, I'm kind of seeing someone. I thought you should know."

Well it's a good thing I wasn't in love with her or else my heart would be broken right now. As it stands, this is more annoyance/anger than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment